Sunday Brunch Day at Nathalie's Gourmet Studio
What’s better than having Sunday Brunch… having it with unlimited desserts!
You’ll get a choice of one main course, a cheese option served in an original way, bread, viennoiseries and.. have unlimited access to Nathalie’s French brioches, sweet treats like macarons, cannelés, churros, homemade cakes, individual desserts like fake fruits and a whole spread of scrumptious desserts.
There is also a kids menu which includes a choice of one main course from their special menu alongside freshly squeezed orange juice. Kids will also get to enjoy the desserts buffet.
So bring your appetite and experience a unique and full gourmet Brunch menu at Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio.
We guarantee your hearts and bellies will be full!
Located at the creative hub of Publika in Solaris Dutamas, Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio Restaurant is the perfect place to try new, creative, and delicious dishes by Chef Nathalie.
Named Outstanding Chef of the Year by Time Out Magazine, winner of the Malaysia International Gourmet Festival and trained with the world-famous three Michelin-starred Chef Anne- Sophie Pic, Chef Nathalie is definitely a must-see person in Malaysian culinary landscape.
Choose one from these selection of ‘a la carte’ dishes
Our Signature “Frenchy Breakfast”
smoked duck ham and cheese pain perdu, homemade duck & foie gras sausage,
roasted mushrooms and white bean espuma
Toasted Sourdough Bread
seared organic kale & herbs, poached egg,
smoked salmon & tarragon sauce
Roasted Australian Cauliflower Cocotte
curry cauliflower cremeux, caper & raisin reduction,
crispy croutons & vandauvan granola, curry spoom
Black Angus Cheese Burger
sunny side up egg, tartar sauce & fries
Chicken Chorizzo Burger
sunny side up egg, tartar sauce & fries
Lobster Royale & Hokkaido Scallop Cocotte
63’degrees egg, fennel cremeux & confit,
basil granola & lobster espuma
Green Lentil, Orange and Roasted Pumpkin Cocotte
seared foie gras, 63’degrees egg & orange emulsion
Pick up your favorite one!
Fourme d’Ambert Espuma
pear chutney, dark rye toast & mesclun salad
Brie Cremeux in a Gougere
with mesclun salad
UNLIMITED SWEET TREATS
Nathalie’s Homemade Cakes
Orange Cake with Orange Chantilly,
Our Fmous Spoonable Cake,
Ile Flottante with Caramel Sauce & Praline,
Lemon Caramel Cheese Cake,
Rhum Baba in a Jar with Whipped Cream
Buttered Brioches with Homemade Nutella
Tutti Fruitti Salad
THE Fake Fruits Individual Dessert
Mignardises & Brioches
Macarons, Caneles, Chouquettes & Brioches
Choice of main served with fresh orange juice
Ham, Cheese & Egg Homemade Croissant
with salad & granola
Ham & Cheese Cream Egg Cocotte
with puff pastry & cheese “mouillettes”
Nathalie’s Childhood Omelette
*Please take note that the Main Course choice of
Lobster Royale & Hokkaido Scallop Cocotte is at an additional RM20 and
the Green Lentil, Orange and Roasted Pumpkin Cocotte is at an additional RM25.
If you wish to select these supplementary mains, please indicate you choice of main under “Add-ons” in your booking.
*Fighting Food Waste at Nathalie’s – Any leftovers from your plate will be weighted and charged RM20 per 100gm. Due to hygiene & security reasons, Takeaways are not accepted.
Come and join us, every Sunday, starting 1 November until 29 November!
Choose your timing from 2 brunch services:
1st Service at 10:30am – 1pm
2nd Service at 1pm – 3.30pm
RM57 nett for children aged below 13 years old.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio
Publika Shopping Center
Unit A4-01-5, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Wilayah Persekutuan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
Sunday Brunch Day at Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio
RM115.00 2 hours 30 minutes
Every Sunday starting 1 November till 29 November
10.30am – 1pm & 1pm – 3.30pm
Redeemable with 25,070 Diineout Points