Suzanne Mooncake Workshop by Cook4U in August
Create and Learn to make Mooncakes with Chef Suzanne!
“A full moon symbolizes prosperity and reunion for the whole family. Round mooncakes complement the harvest moon in the night sky at the Mid-Autumn Festival, it is a cultural tradition that symbolizes a spiritual feeling.”
Snow Skin Mooncakes are non-baked mooncakes with a soft and chewy texture.
Whereas Shanghai Mooncakes are a combination of modern shortbread like pastry filled with traditional mooncakes filling, with or without egg yolk.[vc_single_image image=”107463″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Mooncakes You Will Learn”]
Matcha Red Bean Snow Skin Mooncake
Charcoal Mung Bean Snow Skin Mooncake
Mini Red Bean Shanghai Mooncake
Mini Mung Bean Shanghai Mooncake
At the end of the class, you will be bringing back home with 8 Snow Skin Mooncakes and 8 Mini Shanghai Mooncakes!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.