Sweet Dream Sip and Paint
If you’re a fan of boozy weekend and picking up new hobbies this festive month then join the upcoming sip and paint experience!
Pick a beverage of your choice then settle down for three hours of creating your masterpiece. By the end of the afternoon, you’ll take home a whimsical art piece that has your name on it.
NO painting skills required! We will guide you throughout the whole process.
Sip & Paint™ aims to be your go-to spot where you could sip your favourite drink*, meet people, relax, paint and have fun.
Instead of hosting events in the classroom, we bring the fun to different places where people hangout!
It is a whole new outing in Malaysia which allows you and your friends to laugh along the way while you’re creating a masterpiece of your own.
Join us, you will be here to uncork, unwind, and unleash imagination and creativity!
This Experience Includes:
- 1x Canvas (30cm x 40cm)
- Step by step guidance by artist
- All art materials during the sessions (acrylic paints, apron, easel, paint brush etc.)
- Food & Beverage* (listed below)
Kid’s Menu (5-20 Years Old)
Hubba Corn & Dawg
2x Small Cookies or 1x Muffin
1x Packet of Drink
Adult’s Set Menu (21 Years Old and Above)
Any Main Dish from Set Lunch Menu
1x Virgin Mojito or 1x Carlsberg Mug (BMW size)
Dress Code: Casual Wear
- Social distancing rules are applied. This event is subject to change based on the latest Government’s Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) updates.
- Strictly non-refundable once booking is confirmed. If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) to be suspended.
- Children younger than 5 years old and non-painting guest(s) are strictly not allowed to join Sip and Paint events.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.