Relaunched! Syrah vs Shiraz Dinner
We’re back and relaunching our long awaited Syrah or Shiraz Dinner!
Featuring the most planted grape in Australia, where it is more well known as Shiraz, and Syrah, the original rich and powerful red wine that has its origins in the Northern Rhone Valley in France.
Guided by Lionel Lau, one of Malaysia’s most sought-after wine and spirits presenters and experts, experience 2 of the best expressions of this grape ever made, paired along with some of the finest premium ingredients sourced and prepared by Rare the Food Company.
From the Rhone Valley, you get the most famous of Syrah wines, The Paul Jaboulet-Aîné: La Chapelle Hermitage.
And across the world in the Down Under, Clarendon Hills Astralis is a true expression of Australian classic Shiraz.
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. 14 days after the receiving second dose of vaccine) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. Having owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, he will take you on a unique journey through some of the best selection of Syrah and Shiraz wines.
The Venue: Rare The Food Company
Home to the best ingredients from different regions. Enjoy a variety of premium food sourced worldwide, savour the difference of seafood from Japan to Iberico from Spain, Rarethefoodco offers a unique experience in engaging food produce.
You could always dine in at its Restaurant run by Rare The Food Company’s co-founder, Ken Lai, who serves up a totally unique dining experience and ever-changing specials based on seasonal ingredients.
Mas La Chevalière 3 Grappes Blanches 2017
– paired with –
Iceplant with Smoked Eel Aioli
Tataki of Madai with Smoked Peanut Dressing
Pan Fried Aged Golden Snapper
Paul Jaboulet La Chapelle Hermitage 2007
Clarendon Hills Astralis 2008
– paired with –
Truffle Orzo with Secreto
Iberico Collar with Pickles
Aged Bidor Duck
33days Aged Angus Ribeye
Chateau Rieussec 2010
Come and join us, Thursday 28 October from 7.00pm – 9.30pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
Seating will be shared on 3 tables of maximum 7 pax each. No separate tables available.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.