Taste Around the World with MyWineClub Ep13
All the way from Hunter Valley, Australia and nestled in the foothills of the Brokenback Range, join Tyrrell’s, a family-owned winery having pioneered Australia’s Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wine varieties on a guided exclusive wine tasting session.
We’re kicking off a brand new season (and the 13th event) of ‘Taste Around the World with MyWineClub’ showcasing a range of iconic Australian wines that shows off Tyrrell’s 160 years winemaking traditions and unrivalled knowledge of what makes the Hunter Valley one of Australia’s, and indeed the world’s, greatest winegrowing regions.
Guided by Lionel Lau, one of Malaysia’s most sought-after wine and spirits presenters and experts, sip on complex, delicious wines from Tyrrell’s paired with premium signature roast meats from Boon’s Signature!
Seats are limited (coz we take social distancing seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
Boon’s Signature Roast Pork, the best in PJ & some say in Klang Valley too!
Established back in July 2017, Boon Signature Roast Pork restaurant located at Damansara Jaya, serves up premium Char Siew, Roast Chicken & the crunchiest Siew Yok in town.
Old Winery Chardonnay
Old Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
Beyond Broke Road Orange Sauvignon Blanc
Beyond Broke Road Heathcote Shiraz
Named after the Tyrrell’s historic winery in the Hunter Valley, which was built in 1863 for the first vintage in 1864. Old Winery is a classic range of wines produced using fruit from premium Australian wine regions, Old Winery delivers distinctive varietal character and outstanding quality synonymous with the Tyrrell’s name.
Meanwhile the Beyond Broke Road wines, as its the name suggests, were sourced from beyond Brokenback foothills – Orange, a cool climate, high altitude region renowned for growing Sauvignon Blanc and Heathcote, a dry central Victorian climate with cool nights and warm days which make this region one of the best sites for growing shiraz in Australia.
Come join us on Tuesday, 30 March, 6.30pm-8.30pm!
Dress Code: Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Boon Signature Roast Pork
75, Jalan SS 22/19,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.