Taste Around the World with MyWineClub Ep14
Savour the richness of Spain’s mountainous terroir in Obergo wines that exudes multiple nuances, reflecting the complex beauty of the calcareous land of Secastilla valley.
Let your palate travel to the highest part of Somontano, the border between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, land of sun and rain, between almond trees, holm oaks, olive trees and a beautiful Pyrenean forest, where Bodegas Obergo’s Garnacha native variety grapevine appears.
Guided by Lionel Lau, one of Malaysia’s most sought-after wine and spirits presenters and experts, taste three wonderful Spanish Obergo wines — two reds and one white — that have been perfectly paired with Meat the Porkers – Asia’s pioneer mashup of pork and North Indian Cuisine!
Seats are limited (coz we take social distancing seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
Meat The Porkers is an authentic Indian Restaurant that has been proudly serving the Kuala Lumpur area and beyond since 2014.
The brainchild of Herukh and Aahana Jethwani, Meat The Porkers is an effort of love, started out of their home. Together, building Asia’s first porky Indian Restaurant. They’ve come a long way from serving Siew Yoke Biryani out of owner/chef Herukh’s home, and plan to continue innovating in the years to come.
Meat the Porkers isn’t your run of the mill North Indian restaurant. The traditional dishes are present, and provide inspiration towards all its new sinful delights, ideas and inspiration.
Obergo Expression Blanco 2017
Obergo Expression Tinto 2015
Obergo Expression Garnacha 2016
In the late 80’s, the Valle de Secastilla started forgetting progressively a millennial tradition while its population moved to big cities. At the beginning of the new century, a new generation decided to leave a mark, recovering 15 Ha of inherited vineyards. Some of them, which were more than 85 years old. That’s how Bodegas Obergo was born, narrating the old vineyard stories.
The semi-humid climate from the very top area of Somontano, where Obergo’s vineyard is located, is the most important factor to develop excellent grape quality. The cold and rainy wintertime, but also mild summers with many hours of sunshine, make its grapes mature in the best way. Carefully elaborated from high altitude vineyards seeking for the terroir’s maximum expression.
Come join us on Tuesday, 27 April, 6.30pm-8.30pm!
Dress Code: Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Meat The Porkers
9M, Jalan Medan Setia 1,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.