Taste of Diwali at JP teres at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
[vc_cta h2=”Special Price for Diineout Customers!” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” custom_background=”#1e73be” custom_text=”#ffffff”]
RM50nett for the first 50 diners on Diineout only!!
Celebrate The Festival of Lights this year at JP teres with “Taste of Diwali”, a buffet with selections of traditional Northern Indian cuisine presented by Sous Chef Sanjay this 27 Oct.
Excited to share the taste from his hometown in India, “Taste of Diwali” is an opportunity for Chef Sanjay to introduce different variation of Indian cuisine that is new to locals.
The buffet also features live stations with chefs in attendance for tawa subzi, freshly cooked stir-fried vegetables with choices of onion, tomato or cashew nut gravy and jalebi, a must-have sweet that is served hot for its crispiness and melt in the mouth effect.
Samosa Chaat, samosa, onion, tomato, yoghurt, tamarind sauce, mint sauce
Achari Machli Tikka, ikan tenggiri, yoghurt, pickled spices
Gilafi Seekh Kebab, minced lamb, mint leaves, cheese, red chilli powder, bell pepper, onion
Lal Mirch Ka Paneer Tikka, cottage cheese, red chili powder, garam masala, yoghurt
Tawa Subzi, stir-fried assorted vegetables with onion, tomato or cashew nut gravies
Jalebi, deep-fried fermented chickpea batter, syrup
Rara Gosht, minced Australian lamb, onion, tomato, coriander, garam masala
Butter Chicken, barbequed chicken, yoghurt, tomato, butter, cream
Palak Paneer, cottage cheese, spinach, garlic, onion, butter, cream
Zafrani Pulao, basmati rice, ghee, saffron
Mix Dal, mixed lentil, onion, tomato, garlic, coriander
Amritsari Pindi Chole, chickpeas, onion, tomato, chilies, chat masala, garam masala
Dahi Wale Aloo, potatoes, onion, fenugreek seeds, yoghurt, coriander
Bhatura, flour, yoghurt, salt sugar
Aloo Poori, wheat flour, oil, salt
Ajwain Poori, wheat flour, oil, salt, caraway seed
Lachha Butter Naan, flour, oil, milk, salt, sugar
CHUTNEY & PAPAD
Pineapple and Mint Chutney
Makai Ki Chutney
Gulab Jamun, milk solids dumpling, syrup
Shahi Tukda, sweetened fried bread, cardamom flavoured condensed milk
Rasmalai, crust less cheesecake, saffron milk
*Inclusive of free-flow of Hibiscus Iced Tea and Teh Tarik
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_single_image image=”114770″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_single_image image=”114771″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_separator]
Dress Code: Casual
Upon check-out add-on your kids at only RM 35nett per child (below 12 years old).
Terms and Conditions:
Due to the demand, we do not offer refunds should you change your mind. If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us a minimum of 3 days before the event to avoid your ticket to be suspended.
[vc_single_image image=”114772″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.