Tempus Two Wine Dinner at Beta
Set in cozy surroundings, come and enjoy a modern-contemporary 4 course Malaysian cuisine paired with Milawa wines at Beta KL. Together with Andrew Duff, Winemaker of Tempus Two, you will start off your evening with a Blanc de Blanc and canapé, followed by four expressions from Tempus Two each paired with delightful cuisine from Beta KL.
BETA is a brainchild of five dynamic individuals who are also behind the vibrant Malaysian-inspired Modern European restaurant, [email protected] “We push the boundaries of local cuisine with creativity and innovation to bring familiar flavors within an unexpected food presentation.” – Head Chef Raymond Tham.
Tempus Two was founded in 1997 source fruit from Australia’s premium vineyard regions to craft wines with both substance and style. The best regions, the best varieties!
Wine-making came naturally for Andrew Duff, at only 15 years old he started his work experience during vintage with Reynolds Yarraman Winery, Wybong Estate. After studying Wine Science in New Zealand, he returned to Australia and took up a position at Tempus Two. Andrew’s aim in the role is to maintain the high standard of production & further promote the range of Chardonnay, which he feels deserves greater recognition.[vc_single_image image=”4019″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Pan-Seared Scallops, Mango, Charcoal Soil, Pickled Ginger Torch Flower
Tempus Two Copper Series Wilde Chardonnay 2015
Double Cooked Duck Leg, Local Herbs, Roti Canai
Tempus Two Varietal Series Cabernet Merlot 2012
Pan-Seared Lamb, Spicy Lentils, Curry Foam
Tempus Two Pewter Series Shiraz 2012
Earl Grey Chocolate Mousse
Tempus Two Pewter Series Botrytis Semillon 2013
* Please inform Beta KL in the order notes, if you have any dietary restrictions.
[vc_separator]Lock in your seat as there is limited seating available.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.