The Art of Mixology by Cocktails And Such
Calling all those aspiring or upcoming bartenders, alcohol distributors, merchants, beverage manufacturers, homemakers, even fashion designers or anyone who wants to make exceptional drinks for their guests! Think you know all about cocktails?
Dive deep into understanding on what goes behind mastering the art of a great cocktail concoction with this specially crafted class for anyone who wishes to learn how to mix and create mocktails and cocktails in the comfort of your own home or as a professional.
At the end of Module 1: Basic Understanding of Mixology Workshop, you will receive:
- Knowledge of simple techniques on mixing both mocktails and cocktails using readily available ingredients at home or your local store
- Bring home a Certificate of Participation endorsed by both Cocktails And Such and Hospitality and Tourism College.
- What’s more, you are entitled to receive a shaker and you have a chance to be crowned “The Cocktail / Mocktail of The Day” with a surprise mystery gift!
Kindly arrive one hour before the session as breakfast will be provided. Lunch will also be provided at 1pm.[vc_single_image image=”7770″ alignment=”center”]About The Trainer:
Mr. NK Menon is a passionate professional Mixologist with 26 years of excellence in the food and beverage industry, he has established 106 F&B outlets and have earned him several distinguished awards in the food and beverage industry in his peruse towards excellence.
Mr. NK Menon is known to be a master in cocktail creation, who developed 23 signature margaritas and more than 200 original fusion recipes. Believing the concept of “Everybody can make cocktails, Anytime, Anywhere.” He can dive in to develop products to make mixology approachable to the anyone who wants to enjoy![vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/3Aaen69h9mE”]Upon check-out please inform us of your full name so that this can be written correctly on you Certificate of Participation!
Don’t miss this chance![vc_single_image image=”7890″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.