The Balvenie Whisky Masterclass at Atlas Gourmet Market
Enjoy a four-course menu while you learn about The Balvenie at a whisky masterclass hosted by brand ambassador James Cordiner, who was born and raised in Speyside, Scotland’s famous single malt whisky region.
During the dinner, Cordiner will introduce you to this unique range of single malts created by David Stewart MBE, then go through three different expressions year by year.
Taste The Balvenie Doublewood Aged 12 Years, The Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14 Years, The Balvenie Doublewood Aged 17 Years and discover the rare crafts used to create The Balvenie’s distinctive taste.
The Balvenie is the only distillery that still grows its own barley, uses traditional floor maltings and keeps both coppersmiths and coppers on site, making this whisky the most handcrafted of single malts.
[vc_single_image image=”121820″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”121821″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Bottles will also be available for purchase at a special promotional price.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”121823″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.