The Basque Country Dinner at The Brasserie, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur in June
Explore The Basque Country at The Brasserie with Pedro Samper!
Introducing a new menu at The Basque Country dinner hosted every month by our Executive Chef, Pedro Samper. Bringing his wealth of knowledge and Michelin star experience to The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, our new menu is his take on traditional Basque cuisine exclusively curated for The Brasserie. After an overwhelming response to our first menu, try our new menu which focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients bursting with flavours and meticulously plated artistically to feature each exquisite ingredients.[vc_single_image image=”9714″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Gilda & Vermouth Cured Anchovies, Piparrak, Green Olives
Quisquillas & Piment D’Espelette Shiro-Ebi Prawn Crackers
Txitxarro Horse Mackerel & Eggplant Tartar, Potato Dough
Illarak Seasonal Green Peas Petit Pois, P’tit Basque Cheese
Navarra Artichokes Aged Beef Cecina, Piperrade
Basque White Asparagus Txangurro, Osietra Caviar, White Asparagus Curd
Brittany Lobster, Grilled Asparagus, Mustard Sauce
“Panache” Duck Foie Gras, Broad Beans, Green Peas, Poached Egg, Tuber Aestivum
Axuria Suckling Lamb, Potato, Young Garlic, Green Piquillo Peppers, Thyme Sauce
Gâteau Basque Almonds, Cherries
Loreak Basque Flowers, Passion Fruit, Arroz con Leche, White Chocolate
“Join me on a journey to my hometown through the flavours of the Basque Country.
– Chef Pedro Samper[vc_single_image image=”9710″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.