The Basque Country Dinner at The Brasserie, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
Join us for The Basque Country Dinner by Executive Chef Pedro Samper!
From San Sebastian to Kuala Lumpur, Executive Chef Pedro Samper brings his wealth of knowledge and Michelin Star experience to The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur.
This menu is his take on traditional Basque cuisine exclusively curated for The Brasserie, once a month.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]Bacalao “Brandada” & Caviar Cod Fish, Charcoal Brioche
Txangurro & Sea Urchin San Sebastian Sle Crab Stew
Tortilla de Patatas “Udaberri” Juicy Potato Omelette, Black Truffle
Antxoa & Boqueron de Getaria Basque Anchovies, Ensaladilla, Red Peppers, Sourdough
Marmitako Basque Sle Red Tuna Stew
Snapper in “Salsa Verde” Prawns, Green Peas, Clam Juice
Carrilleras Beef Cheeks, Parsnips, Piquillo Peppers
Mamia Green Apple, Smoked Sheep’s Milk, Honey Comb
Caramelized “Torrija” Lavender Ice Cream, Sesame
Tejas y Cigarrillos de Tolosa
“Join me on a journey to my hometown through the flavours of the Basque Country. On egin!” – Chef Pedro Samper
[vc_single_image image=”7940″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.