The Basque Country Dinner at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur in October
Get to know the Basque Country through its flavours at this dinner with Chef Pedro Samper, where he has put his years of knowledge and Michelin star experience into a re-imagination of his hometown cuisine.
This new menu that’s exclusively curated for The Brasserie at The St Regis Kuala Lumpur focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients that are bursting with natural flavours and plated in delightful portions for full sensory enjoyment.
[vc_single_image image=”111313″ alignment=”center”]
Buñuelo de Viento Crème Fraiche, Osietra Caviar
Autumn Leaf Girolles “Escabeche”, Ceps Mayonnaise
Txangurro & Sea Urchin San Sebastian Sle Crab Stew
Idiazabal & Figs Beetroot Sago Cracker
“Panache” Seasonal Mushrooms, Green Peas, Poached Egg, Potato Parmentier
Marmitako Basque Sle Red Tuna Stew
Rabo de Buey al Vino Oxtail & Cabbage, Black Truffle Croissant
Chestnut & Intxaursaltsa Pecan Nuts, Marron Glacé
Gâteau Basque Almonds, Cherries
[vc_single_image image=”111275″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
“Join me on a journey to my hometown through the flavours of the Basque Country. On egin!” – Chef Pedro Samper
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.