The Best & Simplest from Joël Robuchon by Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille
UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CORVID-19.
As part of the French Festival 2020, rediscover the emblematic dishes of the world famous Chef Joël Robuchon at Nathalie Gourmet Studio where Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille will be cooking recipes from the “Chef of the Century”.
With a world record of 32 Michelin guide stars, Robuchon was known for his passion for perfectionism, his quest for excellence, aiming for the “the perfect meal” and a way to cook with respect for natural ingredients.
Chef Nathalie embraces that vision of using high quality products, providing the most exclusive experience to her guests who, in her opinion, deserve only the best.
Potato Leek Gazpacho, Chicken Curry Skewer
Beetroot Pearl, Horseradish Cream, Crispy Amaranth
Smoked Salmon Frivolité, Salmon Roe
Crispy Tomato and Capsicum Tart
Du Puy Green Lentils Cream, Seared Foie Gras
Seared Ginger Scallops, Melted Leeks, Ginger Emulsion Potato Puree A La Robuchon in a Cocotte
Veal Blanquette, Spring Vegetables
Tarte Au Chocolat, Glace A La Vanilla Bourbon Chocolate Tart, Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream
“I invite you to try the best and simplest recipes from Joël Robuchon, famous French Chef known Worldwide for being the Pioneer of the Gastronomic Cuisine.” – Chef Nathalie Arbefeuille
Get your tickets to enjoy the full dimension of the French gastronomy culture, for the pleasure of your taste buds!
Upon check-out select your preferred THE TASTIEST course and get your seat at the table today!
[vc_single_image image=”123388″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.