The Calabria Fiesta - South Italian Cuisine at Sapore
Warm climate, the beautiful sea colour, rocky coasts alternating with clean sandy beaches…Welcome to Calabria, the “toe” on the “boot” of Italy!
Bordered on both sides by the crystal blue Ionian and Tyrrhenian Seas, this Southern Italian region is famous for its spicy and robust cuisine.
Ever tried spicy salami pork sausage? If you’re up to the challenge, come on over to Sapore at 18, Persiaran Ampang, and sample the region’s fresh organic produce, from cheeses, garden produce and specialty meats and pasta that emphasize Calabrian ingredients and cuisine at its best.
Chef Fabio will also be doing a live Cold Cuts station, just like the Italian concept of Farm To Table. Also, enjoy the buffet with 2 glasses of red, made from Malvasia Nera grapes in South Italy.
Mix Bruschetta with 3 Toppings – artichoke, spicy minced pork, spicy dry tomato paste
Pizza with Spicy Pepperoni
Mini Buffalo Mozzarella
3 Types of Cheese with Figs Jam
Mix Seafood Salad
Tomato, Tuna Oil and Capers Salad
Quiche Lorraine with Smoky Pancetta and Cheese
Zucchini Cake with Mozzarella Cheese
Cavatelli Pasta with Spicy Nduja Rocket and Ricotta Cheese
Trofie Pasta with Tuna Oil, Pesto and Cream Sauce
Fried Calzone with Spicy Pork, Mozzarella and Tomato – cold cuts live station Spicy Salami Sausage
Soppressata – aroma and strong tasted, pig ham and shoulder
Capocollo – top part of the loin
Culatello – pork’s thigh
Spianata – lean pork leg
Salame Stagionato Piccante – chunks of pork meat
Warm Ricotta Cake with Figs Sauce
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_single_image image=”122732″ alignment=”center”]
Don’t miss out on this special regional cuisine showcase, because Sapore doesn’t just serve ordinary Italian!
Dress Code: Smart Casual.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.