The Coffee Tour 2019
Join us as we explore various coffee beans from different regions, processes, types of trending mocktails in ASEAN region including the art of bubble tea with the experts!
[vc_single_image image=”9805″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]The Coffee Tour is a festival showcasing notable coffee machines in South East Asia, showcasing new and trendy beverages in South East Asia, including but not limited to the trending of Brown Sugar Boba Tea!
Our annual Free Pour Latte Art Competition will also be held during the event, with 32 professional baristas from Malaysia battling it out to win the grand prize!
We will be having out annual Business Talk, featuring passionate speakers, well known in the country! Matthieu Lartigue, an F&B Consultant, Aaron Phua, Malaysia’s current Barista Champion, Franz Duinisveld, Coffee Farm Manager and more!
We will be hosting various workshops, from The Making of Bubble Tea, to Coffee Sensory: how to taste coffee and more!
Entrance is Free of Charge for all Diineout Subscribers simply RSVP by clicking the Register Now Button!
[vc_single_image image=”9804″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.