The Extraordinary Italian Taste Inauguration Dinner
One night only with Michelin Star Chef Daniele Repetti from Il Nido del Picchio, Italy. Join us for a 5-course Italian Set Dinner with wine pairing by Luretta Winery.
“There are no customers, but guests”: this is the philosophy with which Lucy and Daniele accompany their guests on a culinary journey inside their house at “Il Nido del Picchio” Restaurant in Emilia-Romagna, one Michelin star since 2007.
In keeping with the excellence of the Emilian tradition, skilfully innovated with inspiration and with the attitude that characterizes the cuisine of Chef Repetti: the experiential improvisation set in motion by a perfume, a consistency or a taste that seem to be the triggering factors of a constant creative process.
Through ‘The Extraordinary Italian Taste’, discover outstanding Emilia-Romagna cuisine by Chef Daniele Repetti, paired exquisitely with Emilia-Romagna wines by Luretta Winery. [vc_single_image image=”4788″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Terrina di Parmigiano, Giardiniera d’Ortaggi, Tapioca Soffiata e Gel al Balsamico
Parmesan Cheese Terrine, Pickled Vegetables, Puffed Tapioca Chips, Balsamic Vinegar Gel
Ravioli di Pappa al Pomodoro in Zuppa di Frutti di Mare
Tomato Filled Ravioli in a Seafood Soup
Risotto allo Zafferano, Sugo d’Arrosto, Mandorle e Carciofi Fritti
Saffron Creamy Risotto, Beef Broth Sauce, Almonds, Deep-Fried Artichokes
Guanciale di Vitello, Crema di Patate al Rosmarino, Funghi Pioppini e Tartufo Nero
Braised Veal Cheek, Creamy Potato with Rosemary, Poplar Mushrooms, Black Truffle
Bavarese di Cioccolato Bianco, Crumble Agli Amaretti, Sorbetto di Ananas e Gelatina di Lampone
Bavarian White Chocolate Mousse, Amaretti Biscuit Crumble, Pineapple Sorbet, Raspberry Jelly
[vc_single_image image=”4787″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Wines by Luretta Winery”]
Principessa Brut Sparkling
Malmsey Malvasia Secca
Achab Pinot Noir
Le Rane Malvasia Dolce
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.