The Fortius Within You
Cheers to Strength! Cheers to Fortitude! Cheers to You!
Join us for a glorious dinner of indulgence with a perfectly curated Chinese cuisine from the private kitchen of Three Brothers matched with Bodegas Valcarlos-Fortius range of wines.
Born on the Camino de Santiago (Santiago´s Road) in the heart of Navarra, Fortius wines invites you to discover new experiences, to experience the landscapes of Navarra, to enjoy its gastronomy and to enjoy what you can find along the road..
Guided by wine & spirits expert, Chris Low, tasting will begin with Fortius Fermentado Blanco – an elegant fruity white paired with Three Brother’s classic appetizers such as Stuffed Crabs, Teochew Cockles, Deep Fried Oyster and luxurious Fahgao (FishMaw) soup.
We will then serve the main show – heavyweights of classic chinese cuisine – Steamed Tiger Garoupa with Chilli Pork Lard paired with the aromatic vanillin well-balanced Fortius Crianza followed by Roasted Iberico Charsiew & Claypot Lapmei Fan paired with the fruity, spicy and smooth Fortius Gran Reserva 2009.
This will certainly be a hearty dinner experience embodying the elegance, beauty, perfection, purity and strength that is Fortius.
Seats are limited, so hurry and get your tickets today!
Guest Registration opens at 6.15pm and dinner starts at 7.00pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● Covid-19 RTK Self Test prior to the event is encouraged.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, a trained in wine and spirits expert by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust and an Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps. With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia and is also the founder of MyWine Club, an association of wine connoisseurs in Malaysia where he shares his love & knowledge of Bordeaux wines!
The Venue: Three Brothers Private Kitchen 三兄弟私房菜
Tucked away in Seksyen U5 Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Three Brothers Restaurant serves simple yet luxurious wide array of Chinese Cuisine curating fresh premium, high-quality seafood and poultry dishes prepared by Chef owner Shawn Lee.
Fortius Campillo Fermentado Blanco
– paired with –
Classic Crab Roll Stuffing
Deep Fried Oyster & Mango Salsa
Deep Fried Prawn Roll
Ice Plant Salad
Dry Scallop Yellow Braised Fahgao Mushroom Soup
– paired with –
Steamed Tiger Garoupa & Chilli Pork Lard
Fortius Gran Reserva 2009
– paired with –
Roasted Iberico Charsiew & Iberico Lagrimas & Mix Vegetables
Claypot Lapmei Fan
Come and join us, Friday 24 June from 7.00pm – 10.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 social distancing, hygiene and sanitization.
Three Brothers Private Kitchen 三兄弟私房菜
No 23G,Jalan Bulan CA/U5,
Bandar Pinggiran Subang,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/xwwq6LDiADqr7sUd7
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.