The Glenlivet Guardians at Christmas Special at Manja Old Malaya
The Glenlivet invites you to join us for a festive and final Guardian event of 2019!
Come and celebrate the upcoming festivities with us at Manja Old Malaya with a unique pairing of local and international dishes complimented by The Glenlivet’s Core Range.
Step into Manja where old world colonial luxury awaits you. Indulge with an array of dishes prepared with Manja’s own modern twists. Even before most people get up, the team at Manja are already on the road sourcing Malaysia’s freshest ingredients.
“Manja is a collection of childhood memories fused through cooking, travel, love and laughter”
“See what triggers an emotional connection for you”
– Navin Karu. Chef/Owner
Sharing Course Menu
Tomato Confit With Grilled Spiced Corn & Balsamico
Sarawak Alpukat Dip
Hot paprika roasted corn and highland tomatoes in citrus spice confit layered on avocado cumin spread, served with a duo of handmade sweet potato chips
Crab Bunga Cake
Handpicked flower crab meat folded through with garlic aioli, silky guacamole accompanied with smoked cod liver raisin mousse and drizzles of aged balsamic with tomato confit
Truffle Angus Slider
A gorgeous morsel of handmade Angus prime beef patty, given the Manja twist with the flavours of nori, summer truffle and aged cheddar cheese
Chipotle Jerk Pepper Chicken
Organic boneless chicken thigh, charred on a charcoal grill, in a sauce of roasted chipotle peppers and pureed Kalamata olives, balanced with caramelized pineapple, chilli smoked eggplant and pine nut salsa
Pineapple Mint Sorbet
Mossy Forest Mushrooms & Aleppo Smoked Eggplant Ravioli
Manja made parcels filled with a creamy ricotta, smoked chilli eggplant and a duxelle of local mushrooms with porcini salt. The dish tied together with an herbaceous sauce using organic herbs from Cameron Highlands
Kaya Cheesecake & Mango Dragon Fruit
Organic local cream cheese cake topped with our very own house made kaya, served with milk candy, dragon fruit and local botanicals, mango chutney and dragon fruit reduction
[vc_single_image image=”116673″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”116671″ alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart
Limited seating available, so get your tickets today!
*For The Glenlivet Experiential Tasting events are customised menus/concepts, we are unable to accommodate personal dietary restrictions/preferences*
Visit The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia Facebook Group HERE
Click HERE to sign-up to be a Guardian!
[vc_single_image image=”2956″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.