The Glenlivet Guardians at Dewakan
Treasures of Malaysia : The Glenlivet invites you for an unforgettable culinary experience at Dewakan with a surprise menu designed by the renowned and acclaimed Chef Darren Teoh.
Dewakan is the first and only Malaysian restaurant to make it to Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants list 2019.
The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia had recognised Dewakan for its undeniable talent in the culinary industry hosting an exceptional dining experience back in 2015.
It quite fitting for the Guardians to revisit Dewakan’s latest chapter.[vc_single_image image=”10051″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″]Chef Darren Teoh takes rare and forgotten ingredients from peninsular Malaysia – from sea, mountain, jungle and farm – and elevates and transforms them into fine dining dishes that diners have described as ‘modern art’. His building blocks are indigenous products such as kulim, a jungle fruit, ketumpang air, a type of pepper, and bunga kantan, a torch ginger flower.
Dewakan is Chef Darren Teoh’s expression of cooking with purpose. Each dish is made with ingredients sourced from Malaysia, carefully crafted to encourage deeper appreciation for the land and culture.
A restaurant that honours the bounty and the blessing given to our land. Connect the ingredients from our seas, farms, mountains and jungles to a canvas that is plated in the most interesting way. [vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”10050″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”10049″ alignment=”center”]*For The Glenlivet Experiential Tasting events are customised menus/concepts, we are unable to accommodate personal dietary restrictions/preferences*
Limited seating available, so get your ticket today!
Dress Code: Smart
To sign-up to be a Guardian, visit https://theglenlivetguardians.com.my/
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.