The Glenlivet Guardians at Half Acre Restaurant Penang
Let us welcome the Metal Rat with a wee dram of The Glenlivet for luck and bid guidbye to the Earth Pig accompanied by good company and good food at the Half Acre Restaurant, Penang.
A small Taiwanese-style restaurant located in Strait Quay Mall, Tanjung Tokong, Half Acre is famous for its wood-fired ceramic kiln-roasted chicken and double boil soup.
[vc_single_image image=”118860″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
排骨汤 Pork Rib Soup
石斑鱼 Nyonya Steam
芥兰菜 Kai Lan Vegetable
卵壳蟹 Soft Shell Crab
东波肉 Pork Belly
港式腊味炒饭 Hong Kong Fried Rice
[vc_single_image image=”118610″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”118862″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart
Limited seating available, so get your tickets today!
*For The Glenlivet Experiential Tasting events are customised menus/concepts, we are unable to accommodate personal dietary restrictions/preferences*
Visit The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia Facebook Group HERE
Click HERE to sign-up to be a Guardian!
[vc_single_image image=”2956″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.