The Glenlivet Guardians at Kumi Cafe
The Glenlivet is taking you on a Malaccan Eurasian fare at Kumi Cafe for a classic traditional home-cooked food prepared by our home boys Chef Rueben Moissinac, Ammos Stevenson & Aaron.
Hidden in Damansara Heights, you’ll find kumi. — which means “eat” in Kristang — a restaurant owned by cousins Rueben Moissinac and Ammos Stevenson.
Loved by many for its robust flavours, the Eurasian cuisine reflects the melting pot that is the Malaysian community specialising in time-honoured staples like devil’s curry, ambilla kacang & otak-otak. [vc_single_image image=”7611″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Buffet Menu”]
Fried Brinjal served on the plate
Paired with The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
Pineapple Prawn Curry
served with white rice and sambal timun
Paired with The Glenlivet 15 Year Old
Sugee Cake with Icing
Paired with The Glenlivet 18 Year Old
[vc_single_image image=”7612″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.