The Glenlivet Guardians at Rare The Food Company
The Glenlivet invites you to join us at Rare The Food Company for an experiential pairing of fresh produce cooked with Japanese inspiration and The Single Malt that started it all!
The founders of Rare were actually suppliers of kitchen equipment and ingredients and did not plan to open up Rare The Food Company. As their name suggests, they source of everything far and wide from pesticide-free Malaysian vegetables to Japanese salts, freshwater fish from a Pahang farm to crustaceans caught off the coast of Spain.
Japanese Fruit Tomato Salad
Pan Seared Iberico Gyoza
Tebasaki & Bacon Tomato
Dry Aged Ribeye
Wagyu Bacon Don
Brûlée Marjolaine with Strawberries and Black Sesame
[vc_single_image image=”115385″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
The Glenlivet Founders Reserve
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
The Glenlivet 15 Year Old
The Glenlivet 18 Year Old
Dress Code: Smart
Limited seating available, so get your tickets today!
*For The Glenlivet Experiential Tasting events are customised menus/concepts, we are unable to accommodate personal dietary restrictions/preferences*
Visit The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia Facebook Group HERE
Click HERE to sign-up to be a Guardian!
[vc_single_image image=”115383″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”2956″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.