The Glenlivet Guardians at Three Brothers
Join The Glenlivet on a culinary adventure featuring some wild Temoleh fish weighing in at over 10kg each and some 3.5kg free ranch chickens. Don’t miss this!
Three Brothers restaurant, a hidden gem in Pinggiran Subang. What started as a neighbourhood restaurant serving homestyle classic Chinese dishes. Today, it has a VIP section which focuses on Omakase style experiences, featuring classic yet luxurious dishes with an emphasis on premium and rare ingredients such as wild caught freshwater fish, free ranch poultry and Iberico pork etc.[vc_single_image image=”9876″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Tasting Menu”]
Fish Skin Ice Plant Salad with Salted Egg Roll and Smoke Duck Lady Finger
The Glenlivet Founders Reserve
Signature Steam Wild River Temolek
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
Steam Free Range Chicken with Chinese Yam Side with Onion Sauce with Ginger Sauce
Deep Fried Prawn roll with Black Truffle Scallop and Mixed Vegetables
The Glenlivet 15 Year Old
Iberico Claypot Rice with Dry Octopus
The Glenlivet 18 Year Old
Limited seating, lock down your seat at the table today!
To sign-up to be a Guardian, visit https://theglenlivetguardians.com.my/
Visit The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/glenlivetguardians/[vc_single_image image=”2956″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.