The Glenlivet Guardians Bilingual at Yut Kee Restaurant
The Glenlivet invites you to join us at Yut Kee Restaurant which is the oldest kopitiam in Kuala Lumpur!
A unique pairing of the Single Malt that started it all with dishes from the same menu that the restaurant has been serving since it was established in 1928 by Lee Tai Yik!
Lee Tai Yik was a first generation Hainanese man who came to Malaya a few years before starting the restaurant. The restaurant has a close proximity to Kampung Baru, where the scene in the early days was one that reflected simpler times with a blending pot of clientele from different races and religions. Today Yut Kee Restaurant is managed by Tai Yik’s grandson, who continues to serve all customers across generations.
[vc_single_image image=”114829″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”]
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
Hailam Fried Noodle
The Glenlivet 15 Year Old
Roast Roast Pork
Hainanese Chicken Chop
The Glenlivet 18 Year Old
Dress Code: Smart
Limited seating available, so get your tickets today!
*For The Glenlivet Experiential Tasting events are customised menus/concepts, we are unable to accommodate personal dietary restrictions/preferences*
Visit The Glenlivet Guardians Malaysia Facebook Group HERE
Click HERE to sign-up to be a Guardian!
[vc_single_image image=”2956″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.