The Happy Lunch: When European Wines Meet Cantonese Cuisine
The Happy Lunch is back!
We have curated 4 European wines with 4 courses of Cantonese fine cuisine.
To start, we have a white wine from Spain to wake up our palate with Super Tanker’s 3 combination appetizer. For mains, we will serve a beautiful Róse paired with a classic Cantonese braised pork, followed by an elegant Cotes de Bordeaux Red from France with Super Tanker’s signature claypot abalone rice dish.
Finally, our happy lunch ends with a sweet dessert Cava wine alongside a heartwarming peach-gum pear dessert soup.
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. 14 days after the receiving second dose of vaccine) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
The Venue: Extra Super Tanker Restaurant @ Tropicana Gardens Mall
Established in 2004, Restaurant Extra Super Tanker takes its inspiration from the culinary culture of Mainland China and offers authentic Cantonese cuisine with a twist of Hakka flavours.
文华轩 Mun Wah Hin – Culture, Chinese, Pavilion; as our Cantonese name represents, has the vision for our customers to embark on a culinary journey when dining at any one of our popular Chinese restaurants. We aim to serve the best delicacies, using the finest and freshest ingredients, ensuring that the traditions of Cantonese cuisine prevail.
The restaurant’s English name – Restaurant Extra Super Tanker, is purposely distinct and unique with no direct translation from its Cantonese name. Its stand out difference, serves as a perfect conversational piece for customers to remember and talk about.
Marques de Vitoria Blanco
– paired with –
Three Combination Appetizer of
-Deep Fried Kataifi Prawn Cheese Roll
-Shichimi Beancurd Cube
-Pomegranate with Pumpkin Sauce
Private Garden Róse
– paired with –
Braised Soft Bone Pork with Fish Maw and Broccoli
Château La Mondette Cotes de Bordeaux
– paired with –
Claypot Abalone with Canadian Wild Rice
Faustino Semi Secco Cava
– paired with –
Double Boiled Peach Gum with Pear
Come and join us, Friday, 5 November from 12pm – 3pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
Seating will be a maximum 5 pax per table.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Extra Super Tanker Restaurant @ Tropicana Gardens Mall
Lot 3F-20 & 3F-21, Tropicana Gardens Mall,
No. 2A Persiaran Surian, Tropicana Indah,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.