The Mad Hatter's Dinner Table at Ruyi
[vc_cta h2=”Extended Until 30 September!” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” custom_background=”#dd3333″ custom_text=”#ffffff”]
Use the coupon code #malaysia56 & get RM56 off for this experience!
What happens when you have one Masterchef Asia runner-up (Chef Marcus Low of Mad Hatter Desserts), teaming up with another Masterchef Asia finalist (Chef James Ho of Ruyi)?
[vc_single_image image=”9975″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]A frenetic, crossover menu combining features from different cuisines. It would be East and West, East and East, or even different cooking styles to serve up unconventional, but definitely tasty treats.
With a madcap list of “Silly Starters” and “Manic Mains”, just tack on another RM28++ to enjoy a highlight of seared foie gras, together with caramelised watermelon. [vc_single_image image=”10027″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Come enjoy this two-day caper at the Mad Hatter’s Dinner Table at Ruyi this 19 and 20 September!
Select your preferred date and add on Seared Foie Gras, Caramelised Watermelon for RM32.40nett per person, upon check-out!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.