The Majapahit Ramadhan Buffet
THE MAJAPAHIT @ MARC RESIDENCE KLCC, with its amazing ambiance and setting, is a great place for you to enjoy great food and drinks with your friends, families and colleagues! It is a journey through diversity and vivid flavours of the distinct cuisines of Southeast Asia at THE MAJAPAHIT. The Ramadhan Buffet is perfect for anyone who is looking for flairs from Southeast Asia with more than 60 dishes available throughout the Ramadhan month.[vc_single_image image=”8319″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]CHEF PAK ISAN SANTIBI is the mastermind behind the menu of THE MAJAPAHIT. A culinary expert of cuisines of Southeast Asia with more than 25 years experience, Pak Isan was formerly the Head Chef of Bumbu Desa, the largest Sundanese restaurant in Indonesia with almost 60 restaurants in 30 cities. In 2009, Pak Isan was tasked with development of Bumbu Desa in Malaysia where he has been residing since.
Pak Isan was also the architect behind the menu of The Southeast, a large food-hall-styled concept that serves cuisines of Southeast Asia. He was most recently the Executive Chef of Ginger Thai Restaurant, an award-winning Thai restaurant with almost 3 decades of history, and a brand that is also affiliated to THE MAJAPAHIT.
Pak Isan’s diverse and extensive experience and his passion for Southeast Asian cuisines, has helped him recreate his own style to carve a menu that is unmistakably THE MAJAPAHIT; his creations will indulge guests with exquisite and authentic Southeast Asian dishes.[vc_single_image image=”8320″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Kids between 4-12 years old and Senior Citizens above 60 years old @ RM78nett!
Upon check-out select your preferred date!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.