The Official Japanese Saké Tasting Tour Malaysia 2019 at Ebisu
In celebration of World Saké Day this month, join the Official Japanese Saké Tasting Tour at Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Ebisu on Oct 14!
Featuring 9 renowned Japanese saké breweries, you’ll get to taste over 30 exquisite sakés and get to rub shoulders with visiting brewery owners and personalities from Japan and across Aisa.
Pair each sip with finely-crafted “Japas” – Japanese Tapas created by Ebisu’s resident Chef Ricky Kamishi, and stand a chance to take home Riedel saké glasses and feature partner saké bottles, throughout this “Kokushu” cultural evening in this relaxed, evening mingling session.
This 1 night-only event is an official programme recognised by the national Japan Saké and Shochu Makers Association (JSS).
[vc_single_image image=”113416″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”113589″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.