The Presunto and The Wine
Lovers of Iberian Ham rejoice!!
Taste the exquisite whole leg of Presunto from Portugal carved live on the spot and paired with an excellent selection of certified organic biodynamic and Vegan wines of Pares Balta from Penedes, Spain and Telmo Rodriguez, one of Spain’s most talented winemaker.
Guided by Lionel Lau, one of Malaysia’s most sought-after wine and spirits presenters and experts, experience a myriad of ‘maridaje’ Spanish wines accentuating the aromas and taste of the ham, allowing for a smooth melt-in-your mouth tasting of this delicacy.
Tonight we will show you the best styles and taste of Pares Balta wines matched with the utter deliciousness, enveloping aroma and incomparable taste of Presunto , the absolute jewel of Portuguese cuisine.
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. for the Sinovac vaccinated, booster dose is required) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. Having owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, he will take you on a journey through a range of Spanish wines to be paired with juicy Portuguese Presunto.
The Venue: At Sette @ Taman Desa
A cosy diner serving handmade pasta, thin crust pizza, and craft beers from Germany.
Read this review: https://www.eatdrinkkl.com/posts/snapshot/at-sette-taman-desa
Come and join us, Tuesday, 5 April from 5.30pm – 7.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 5:30pm and will end at 7.00pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot & arrive at least 20 mins earlier for your Covid-19 Screening Self-Test.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
7, Jalan Bukit Desa 5,
Taman Bukit Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DkB35mz7WUoCwa3F9
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.