The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur Guest Star Chef Series Travels to Japan
Following in the footsteps of their father, Chef Kazunori Otowa – Hajime Otowa and So Otowa will take guests on a journey to Japan this March 28th – 30th.
Chef Hajime Otowa of Otowa Restaurant and Chef So Otowa of 1 Michelin starred “Ciel et Sol” have mastered the art of creating sophisticated French Cuisine using the appeal of fresh ingredients from the different regions of Japan. Discover the legacy and cuisine of the Otowa brothers at The Brasserie.
Upon check-out select your preferred date and upgrade your meal with alcohol pairing at only an additional RM212!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity![vc_single_image image=”7038″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.