Tosca Christmas Eve 5 Course Set Dinner at DoubleTree Hilton
As 2019 draws to a close, the year-end festive period is often when everyone reflects on the year that was, what they have to be grateful for, and the year to come. More importantly though, it’s about being together, as loved ones near and far come to celebrate this magical season.
So throughout Malaysia, each Hilton Hotel is proud to present this greatest of gifts – togetherness, by making the world a smaller, and more intimate place, with the Festive Table for everyone to share a meal together in the spirit of the season.
For DoubleTree Hilton KL’s Tosca, this is a chance for you and your loved ones to partake in some great Italian classics this Christmas Eve.
From the kitchen, enjoy classics such as homemade duck prosciutto, traditional carbonara (with egg yolk sauce!), a choice of pan-roasted snapper or slow-roasted lamb rack for the main. And to wrap things up, a modern literal twist on Black Forest to settle your sweet tooth.
Cured Duck Prosciutto Salad
Homemade Duck Prosciutto, Blood Orange, Basil oil, Aged Balsamic, Arugula, Toasted Pine Nuts
Porcini and Chestnut Vellutata
Cepes Mushroom, Truffle Slice, Roasted Chestnut, Crème Fraiche
Cured Egg Yolk Carbonara
Grated Bottarga Style Egg Yolk, Tagliatelle Pasta, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, and Egg 65° c
Pan Roasted Snapper Fillet
Roasted Pumpkin Puree, Red Pesto, Chives Butter Sauce, Coriander Fennel and Tomato Salsa
Slow Roasted Lamb Rack
Roasted Pumpkin Puree, Duck Bacon Brussel Sprouts, and Cranberry Shallot Jus
Christmas Cherry Chocolate Wreath
Modern Twist of Black Forest made with Chocolate Financier, Heavy Syrup of Cherry, Dark Chocolate Mousse and Vanilla Chantilly
[vc_single_image image=”117728″ alignment=”center”]
This December, experience the gift of being together with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.