Traditional European Menu - Choose Your Region at Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Feast on the traditional cuisines of Europe, as Graze at Hilton Kuala Lumpur pulls out the stops to let you enjoy a 4-course set lunch or dinner menu curated by Chef de Cuisine Darius.
Choose from German, Italian or French traditional cuisines. Sample the flavours of the German Griessnockerl (semolina dumplings). Discover the simple, but fresh flavours of Italian cooking with dishes like Pollo alla Cacciatora (braised chicken in tomato olive sauce). Or, tantalise your palate with some French indulgence and feast on pan-fried Loup de Mer.
[vc_single_image image=”115772″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_tta_tabs spacing=”2″ alignment=”center” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”French Menu” tab_id=”1573024307248-4df2a77e-7eda”]
Escargot A La Bourguignon OR Baked Camembert Cheese OR Steak Tartare OR Plant Pot Crudité
(Optional Add-On: Barton & Guestier Réserve Blanc AOC Côtes De Gascogne 2015)
French Onion Soup OR Marseille Bouillabaisse
(Optional Add-On: J.Moreau Chablis Chardonnay 2016)
Beef Bourguignon OR Pan-Fried French Lupe De Mare OR French Confit Duck Leg OR Lamb Navarin OR Leek and Pumpkin Tagine
(Optional Add-On: Château Lamothe Vincent Bordeaux 2016)
Babas Au Rhum OR Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé OR Pear Belle Helene
(Optional Add-On: Grande Maison Bergerac Blanc Sec Cuvée Sophie Monbazillac 2009)
[/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Italian Menu” tab_id=”1573024307269-b91fedfe-8c86″]
Fritto Misto OR Bocconcini Caprese Alla Genovese OR Bruschetta Mediterranean OR Carpaccio Di Polpo Alla Siciliana
(Optional Add-On: Santa Margherita Valdadige DOC Alto Adige 2016)
Zuppa di Lenticchie Abruzzese OR Sardinia Minestrone
(Optional Add-On: Frescobaldi Albizzia Toscana 2015)
Ragu alla Napoletana OR Pollo alla Cacciatore OR Pesce Dentice al Sale OR Gnocchi alla Sorrentino
(Optional Add-On: Allegrini Corte Bardolino DOC Veneto 2016)
Lemon Panna Cotta OR Traditional Tiramisu OR Espresso-Chocolate Semifreddo
(Optional Add-On: Lini 910 Lambrusco Rosso “Labrusca” IGT Lombardy NV)
[/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”German Menu” tab_id=”1573024310191-e38289e9-3777″]
Obazda OR Leberwurst OR Smoked Mackerel OR Potato Rosti
(Optional Add-On: Selbach Saar Spatlese Mosel 2019)
Griessnockerl OR Potato and Leek Soup
(Optional Add-On: Domaene Gobelsburg Kamptal 2016)
Pan-Fried Rainbow Trout Fillet OR Roasted Duck Leg OR Slow Cooked Beef Brisket OR Pan Seared Spinach and Cottage Cheese Ravioli
(Optional Add-On: Daene Gobelsburg Niederösterreich 2013)
Black Forest Slice OR Warm Apple Strudel OR German Rumtopf
(Optional Add-On: Salomon Undhof Undhof Kogl Kremstal 2011)
The Traditional European Menu goes at RM200nett per pax, for a minimum of 10 guests.
For another RM180nett per pax, round out the experience by pairing your dishes with select wines chosen by our chef.
Get your tickets 3 days prior to your preferred event date!
Just like in Europe!
Select your preferred time upon check out and your table of ten’s preferred menu choice, French, Italian or German!
DiineOut will be in touch with you on your selection of dishes per course for you and your party!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.