Tropical Colada at Elements KL
This is the first time 3D projection mapping technology is used together with a sculpture to make the experience even more lifelike.
It has Le Petit Chef, the smallest chef in the world (only 58 mm tall!) and his friends prepare a Tropical Colada with help from an active volcano and a tropical jungle![vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_text_separator title=”Each Ticket Includes”]
TROPICAL COLADA Welcome Drink
Virgin Pina Colada
Scallop Tartare, Smoked Herring, Cucumber Brunoise, Crème Fraiche
BEEF HACHE BEEF HACHE
Wagyu Tongue, Kizami Wasabi, Potato Puree, Beef Jus
CHILLED LEMON ROSE MERINGUE TART
Lemon Curd, Rose Meringue, Dehydrated Raspberry, Candid Orange
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”109625″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]*Each session is for 15 Minutes only. Within each session, diners will be served a glass of Pina Colada while enjoying a live 3D Projection Tropical Colada show.
Diners can continue to enjoy the tapas and other items on the menu after the show.[vc_single_image image=”109626″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”109633″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.