Valentine Kaiseki at Genji
Fall in love over a romantic dinner, as Genji Restaurant at Hilton Petaling Jaya pulls out all the stops to bring you a 6-course kaiseki meal, running this Valentine’s Day from 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
Indulge in a series of artfully-prepared dishes by the skilled chefs at Genji for just RM599nett per couple!
Let each course and their suggestive names, lead you through this special evening. Enjoy fresh seafood prepared in the style of Japanese haute cuisine.
From fresh salmon and yellowtail sashimi, to grilled codfish with wagyu, with 5 glasses of sake to pair with the dishes to boot.
TO BEGIN WITH
Garden Greens with Fruits Salad in Sesame Dressing
Fillets of Fresh Salmon and Yellowtail Sashimi with Soy Dipping and Wasabi
Fresh Peeled Oysters with Ponzu and Grated Radish with a Dash of Tabasco
LET’S GET STARTED
Combination of Grill Cod Fish with Sweet Miso Paste and Wagyu Beef with Salt and Pepper
Crunchy Scallop in Clear Soup with Shimeji Mushroom and Lemon Zest
Combination of Hot and Cold Dessert of Mix Fruits, Ice Cream and Sweet Red Bean Soup
Kubota Junmai Daiginjyo
Guests can also purchase a full bottle of sake at 20% off. Or…if sake isn’t really your thing, or hers, Genji also offers a variety of non-alcoholic beverages to slake your ardour.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.