Valentine's Afternoon Tea Collection at Lobby Lounge
Valentine’s Day season is approaching, and Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur is running their “Season of Love” Afternoon Tea for all you lovebirds out there.
And if you’re looking to shake your Valentine’s Day celebrations a little instead of the usual candlelit dinner, try out the Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea Collection, at Shangri-La’s Lobby Lounge.
Running from Feb 10 till the end of the month, treat your better half to a specially curated tea set to celebrate each other’s love, affection and intimacy. Indulge over a mixed selection of savoury and sweet delights, from Sesame Tuna Tataki, house-smoked Salmon Napoleon, Thai Tea Strawberry Cremeux and plenty more.
Enjoy a memorable dining experience in Shangri-La KL, the city’s true urban sanctuary this season of love.
House Smoked Salmon Napoleon with Crème Fraiche and Caviar
Sesame Tuna Tataki with Caramelize Mango
Pulled Beef Éclair with Hass Pumpkin and Pickle
Smoked Chicken Vol-au-vent with Avocado and Herb Cream
Caprese Salad with Balsamic and Sweet Basil (V)
Rose Lychee White Chocolate Mousse
Thai Thea Strawberry Cremeaux
Coconut Banana Crunch Puff
Pistachio Strawberry Tart
Dark Chocolate Rose Macaron
Romeo and Juliet Coffee Cake
CLASSIC DELICATESSEN SCONES
Heart Dried Cranberry Scones
Raspberry Jam Heart Cookies
Pink Vanilla Marshmallows
Baked Raspberry Almond Tart
KL TOWER CHOCOLATE
with Coffee, Tea or Special Mocktail
or Add-On RM65nett per person for a glass of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
[vc_single_image image=”121115″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code is Smart Casual.
Upon check-out add-on RM65nett per person for a glass of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin and get your ticket today!
[vc_single_image image=”121113″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.