Valentine's Day Set Dinner at Pier 12 Seafood Tavern
Dine in old-school ambience with your date this Feb 14, Valentine’s Day amongst the restored colonial buildings along Jalan Raja Chulan, here in the heart of the city.
Here, at the base of Menara KL, enjoy a great night out with your partner with a scrumptious meal carefully prepared by the kitchen at Pier 12 Seafood Tavern.
Excite the senses with a shared appetiser of grilled Cajun-spiced shrimp, together with mango salsa and deep-fried soft shell crab.
The names might be corny, but the dishes definitely aren’t, with a choice of salmon or duck for your mains. And wrap things up on a decadent note, with a sinful chocolate cake and raspberry drizzle.
[vc_single_image image=”120917″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code is Casual Chic.
Please select your preferred main course Norwegian Salmon or Duck Breast upon check out and get your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.