Valentine's Dinner at Gēn 根
Celebrate Valentine’s with your loved ones at Gēn 根, and enjoy the best seasonal and local produce, all prepared with Gēn’s unique flair!
Enjoy a special four-course menu, all using local produce, such as ginger flower and fish floss for your starters. Or how about a fusion of local longan and ulam herb greens with mackerel for the second course.
Join Gēn 根 at Gat Lebuh Gereja for a gastronomic love story, with the establishment’s philosophy of reinterpreting Malaysian ingredients and flavours.
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_single_image image=”121408″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”121233″ alignment=”center”]
Seating is limited so get your seat at the table today!
Dress Code: Smart Casual, no singlets and open-toed shoes for gentlemen.
[vc_single_image image=”121231″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.