Valentine's Lunch & Dinner at Iketeru
Have a romantic evening with your special someone this Valentine’s weekend, and let the talented kitchen at Iketeru excite both your tastebuds with a 5-course set menu!
Enjoy freshly-prepared sashimi and perfectly grilled sirloin, and end things on a sweet note which is at once very Japanese, yet perfect for Valentine’s Day.
For an added touch of luxury, just top-up another RM150 per pax for select sake pairings with your meal, or RM200 per pax for champagne.
If dinner isn’t on the cards, Iketeru also offers Valentine’s Lunch, from 12pm to 2.30pm, with the meal available from Feb 13 till Feb 15.
Three Kinds of Special Appetiser
Clear Soup with Chicken & Fish in Teapot “Dobin Mushi”
SASHIMI & TEMARI SUSHI (Sharing)
Three Kinds of Daily Fresh Fish & Sushi Ball
Deep-fried Ganmodoki Tofu with Vegetables
Teppanyaki Grilled Sirloin Beef or Seafood Combination Plate
Served with Fried Rice
Tempura Fruits with Chocolate Sauce
Dress code is Smart Casual.
Select your time and date preference upon check-out!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.