Valentine's Set Dinner at Zipangu
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur, a true urban sanctuary in the heart of the city.
Switch out the typical three-course steak dinner for a six-course Japanese set dinner menu created exclusively for lovebirds celebrating this special day.
And if you’re celebrating Japanese style, go all out and do a gift exchange. Instead of the usual boy gives girl flowers, in Japan, Valentine’s Day is also celebrated with the women gifting chocolates to the men.
Steamed Egg Custard with Foie-Gras Teriyaki
Tenderloin Steak with Salad
[vc_single_image image=”121087″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator color=”custom” accent_color=”#dd3333″][vc_separator color=”custom” accent_color=”#dd3333″]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”121088″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.