Welcome to Modern New World Pairings
A Night Of Modern New World Pairings!
Come taste some new world premium organic wines from Argentina, paired with Copaa’s modern cuisine.
A world leader in organic wines, Domaine Bousquet combines the best of organically grown Old World grape varieties with modern winemaking methods, producing high quality and a polished style of New World wines with an emphasis on fruit and new oak.
What you get is a wine loved by both traditionalists and modernists – super-flavorful, fresh-tasting with new oak characteristics that carries Old World elegance, a taste prized by wine lovers the world over.
Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a trained wine and spirits expert, who will share his knowledge on the wines and some wine tasting tips paired with Copaa’s contemporary Asian inspired dishes.
So let’s come together and enjoy Domaine Bousquet’s organic wines that’s not only good for you but good for our planet too !
Seats are limited, so hurry and get your tickets today.
Guest Registration opens at 5.30pm and tasting starts at 6pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You may be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● Covid-19 RTK Self Test prior to the event is highly encouraged.
● You are encouraged to maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
The Venue: Copaa KL – Modern Cuisine & Bar
A newcomer in the heart of Desa Sri Hartamas, Copaa KL serves Asian inspired dishes, with Malaysian+Japanese influences.
Domaine Bousquet Premium Organic Sauvignon Blanc
Domaine Bousquet Reserve Organic Pinot Noir
Domaine Bousquet Reserve Organic Malbec
| sriracha aioli |
homemade pizza dough | pomodoro cream | mozzarella cheese | cheddar cheese | parmesan cheese
ulamchurri | lime | cilantro
baked eggplant | special chili padi miso | furikake | umami soy
grilled 24hr marinated lamb rack in signature soy | carrot puree | scallions | sesame | umami dust
Come and join us, Tuesday 29 Nov from 6pm – 8pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 6pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot & arrive earlier for registration.
Complimentary Parking: Complimentary valet parking is available at venue, just mention to the valet you are going to Copaa Restaurant.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 hygiene and sanitization.
No 38-1, Jalan 24/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/GEFztWdBfU3jMrw2A
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.