Western Fine Dine Cuisine Cooking Class by Cook4U in July
Chef Ryan from Cook4U is back this July with his special Western Fine Dine Cuisine Cooking Class! At his exquisite session, you can learn how to bake your own Dark Chocolate Pizza with Marshmallow, make your very own Mushroom Risotto, or even do your own juicy, Italian Roasted Pork![vc_single_image image=”10131″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]Short Biography of Chef Ryan:
Born in Kuala Lumpur, Chef Ryan was brought up in a single family household. His mother went to United States to work when he was young. Hence, he was mostly under the care of his grandparents. He was soon captivated by his grandmother’s cooking skills and developed an interest towards culinary arts. The high demand for one of his first desserts made during his secondary school days fuelled his passion for cooking even more.
As an adult, he pursued interior design as his corporate career before going back to cooking after getting inspired by a famous TV cooking programme. He then left interior design and ventured to work full-time as a private chef with Cook4U, online private kitchen platform. [vc_single_image image=”9605″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Italian Roasted Pork
Dark Chocolate Pizza with Marshmallow
Come join for an unforgettable workshop experience which promises plenty of fun (and of course, all the good food you can make and eat!).[vc_single_image image=”10132″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.