When Culinary Art Meets Exquisite Memories
From the silky white slopes of St. Moritz to the bright city‑ lights of Kuala Lumpur, join Andreas Caminada and Marcel Skibba at The Brasserie as they bring IGNIV—1 Michelin starred ‘restaurant for the senses’ to The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur. Caminada’s “fine dining sharing” concept is where culinary art, indulgence and time take centre stage to bring people together, speaking to each other, sharing ideas, memories and food.The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur’s star-studded Guest Star Chef Series – the cities’ most sought after culinary calendar – closes the year with Swiss Michelin Star Chef, Andreas Caminada and Head Chef Marcel Skibba as they bring 1 Michelin Star, IGNIV to Asia for the first time, this November 11th at The Brasserie.
Since 2015, Caminada’s 1 Michelin Star “IGNIV”, Rhaeto-Romanic for “nest”, is where his “fine dining sharing” concept takes center stage. It is a restaurant for the senses, a refreshing and young concept in fine dining that brings people together, sharing ideas, memories and food. At The Brasserie, each course will be served at the same time, in the center of the table, on different plates for sharing.
To celebrate this social experience and to forever capture a moment in time, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur has partnered with Leica – the legendary camera brand founded in Germany in 1914. Each memorable moment will be captured by a Leica photographer and printed on-site for every guest to take home. Additionally, lucky guests’ will stand a chance to win a Leica Sofort – the first instant camera from Leica.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Hamachi – Radish – Avocado
Langoustine – Papaya – Spices
Duck Liver – Yoghurt – Physalis
Lettuce – Egg Yolk – Truffle
Vegetable Salad IGNIV
Turbot – Sauerkraut – Alba Truffle
Hennessy V.S.O.P Highball by Hyde @53M
Fish Soup IGNIV
Duck – Celery – Red Chicory – Apple
Chicken – Aubergine – Lemon – Garlic
Lamb Belly – Harissa – Sea Buckthorn
Terrazas Reserva, Chardonnay, 2016
Terrazas Reserva, Malbec, 2016
Egg Surprise – Caramel
Mango – Coriander
Swiss Chocolate – Coffee
Strawberry – Cheesecake
Yoghurt – Lychee
Passionfruit – Rice – Shiso
Hennessy V.S.O.P Cocktail by Hyde @53M
*Each course will be served at the same time, in the center of the table, on different plates for sharing.
Upgrade your dinner with a pairing with fine expressions from Hennessy and wines for Terrazas Reserva at only RM200 per person.Lock in your seat today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.