Wine A Cheese
Dine & Wine a Cheese pairing extravaganza of Bodegas Campillo & Faustino wines with local artisan cheeses hosted at Titi Fusion’s swanky restaurant.
Learn all about Spanish wines and locally produced cheeses by tantalizing your palates with a fantastic Faustino Cava, a brilliant Campillo Rosé and a Riojan white and red paired with 5 types of artisan cheese (uniquely different from your usual cheese selection) infused with local delights such as Rendang Cheddar !
Bring your friends and family for a night of wine & cheese discovery guided by Chris Low, a trained wine and spirits expert, who will share his knowledge on the wines and some wine tasting tips.
Let’s experience an interesting pairing of compliments and contrast!
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
Guest Registration opens at 6.15pm and tasting starts at 7pm sharp.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● Covid-19 RTK Self-Test prior to the event is encouraged.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, a trained wine and spirits expert by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust and an Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps. With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia and is also the founder of MyWine Club, an association of wine connoisseurs in Malaysia where he shares his love & knowledge of Bordeaux wines!
The Venue: TiTi Fusion
Our dishes are more than just food. They are a presentation of identity created by the marriage of Japanese and French cultures in one dish, expertly assembled by our internationally-trained chefs. The adventurous union of Japanese and French cuisine in one menu is the embodiment of distinct food philosophy and a commitment to patrons.
Everything we serve is of the highest quality and made with integrity. The impeccably presented cuisine and transformation of quality ingredients into simple but hearty fanfare is the result of a trio of masterfully trained Malaysian chefs to ensure a seamless experience for our patrons at TiTi Fusion.
Wine A Cheese Pairing Course
Campillo Blanco Fermentado
Pan Fried Herbed Halloumi
Pasta with Fresh Buratta
El Niño de Campillo
Gor-zila (Gorgonzola Picante-Italian Blue Cheese)
Cava Faustino Rose
Fresh Chevre (Goat Cheese) Tart Tartine
Come and join us, Tuesday 27 Sept from 7.00pm – 9.30pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7.00pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 hygiene and sanitization.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.