Wine & Dine X Jing Ze
[vc_cta h2=”Extended Until 30 September!” txt_align=”center” style=”custom” custom_background=”#dd3333″ custom_text=”#ffffff”]
Use the coupon code #malaysia56 & get RM56 off for this experience!
Go on a tasting adventure with Singaporean chef Nicholas Scorpion!
RM200 per person, minimum of two pax required.
Chef Nicholas Scorpion has cooked in the forested farmlands of northern Sweden and crafted menus for the Seminyak crowd in Bali. Now, he’s using those experiences to bring Malaysian eaters on a cross-cultural gustatory journey.
In this 5-course meal with wine pairing, go beyond fixed cuisines or wine regions, jump between old world and new world wines with irreverence. Let Chef Scorpion take you on this culinary trip.
Sourdough / Fresh Smoked Butter
Signature Stuffed Wings / Basa Genep
Pete Pure’s Prosecco
Tuna Gohu / Citrus Kosho / Kemangi / Mustard Ice Cream
Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Liver Mousse / Mulberry / Szechuan Oil / Sourdough
Max Fer Richter Zeppelin
Cauliflower / Snake Bean Curry / Spring Onions / Cashew
La Forge Estate Pinot Noir
Wagyu Rump Cap / Burnt Onion Broth / Crispy Garlic
Smoked Black Grouper / Sambal Kecombrang / Okra
BK Wines Spring Hill Syrah
For your main course, select between Wagyu Rump Cap or Smoked Black Grouper, on the check-out page.
So what are you waiting for, come and enjoy a 5 Course Meal with Our Wine Pairing!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.