Wine & Music Night with Ribera de Duero & Live Music by Halida Ramlee at Pisco Bar
Pisco Bar and MySybaritas are coming together with this Wine & Music Night!
It won’t be just a regular Wine Tasting as after introducing four wines from Ribera de Duero, arguably, Spaniards’s favourite wine region, we will be hosting Halida Ramlee’s band shortly, for those who wish to stay longer. The Wonders of Ribera de Duero Region
When it comes to Spanish wines, RIOJA name might probably come to your mind. However, Spanish people may think differently. Ribera del Duero has the complicated honor of being the second-most-famous red wine region in Spain.
Thanks to Ribera’s warmer climate and intense sunlight, its wines tend to be darker and more powerful than the red-fruited, high-toned wines of Rioja—no less complex at their best, just an intriguingly different interpretation of Tempranillo’s extraordinary potential.
The Winery : Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
Situated near the Duero River in Valladolid, Spain, in the heart of Ribera Del Duero stands the prestigious and breathtakingly beautiful Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro.
The beautiful Arzuaga estate is located in the most privileged part of the Duero region, rising 100 meters above the river. The grapes ripen very evenly here, with plenty of sunshine during the day and much cooler temperatures at night. This wine region of Spain is extremely dry and as such, the region can happily note an absence of fungal diseases. The Tinto Fino (Tempranillo) grape is the celebrity for the Ribera del Duero wines, and Arzuaga uses it magically, combining and complementing it with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
The Arzuaga estate is completely unique in that apart from its prime hectares of vines growing next to the winery, Florentino also has vineyards located next to his wonderful “La Planta” game reserve. On the reserve, there are hundreds of wild boar and stag. Arzuaga can organize private wine tours for individuals and very small groups, taking in a visit to the winery and cellars followed by a fascinating “safari” tour of the game reserve. Florentino’s passion for his animals is evident just by looking at the logo for Arzuaga, which is a stag. Apart from the beautiful game reserve, Arzuaga has been pioneers in the concept of wine tourism in Spain. [vc_single_image image=”9791″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Four Wines from Ribera De Duero (Spain)
La Planta 2017 (Tempranillo)
Laderas del Norte 2016
Fan D.Oreo 2018 (Chardonnay)
The wines will be available for sale during the event!
Once in high spirits and after the wine tasting, Halida Ramlee wlll haunt you with her extraordinary voice and powerful live set. You might want to move from your table and start dancing
Enjoy an evening of fantastic wines, canapés and live music at Pisco Bar!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.