Wolf Blass Find Your Flavour Dinner at Ember Modern Bistro
Enjoy a six-course wine pairing dinner by Chef Gary Anwar of Ember Modern Bistro featuring Wolf Blass Gold and Grey Label wines.
During this gastronomical experience, discover how to pair wines with Asian flavours through Chef Gary Anwar’s modern interpretation of locally-sourced ingredients.
Ember is a modern neighbourhood joint that serves contemporary Asian cuisine with familiar but rich flavours. Expect simple but inventive cuisine that stays true to the principle of Ember, which is serving great flavours.
The maestro behind this harmonious symphony is charismatic 32-year-old chef-owner Gary Anwar. Gary is a seasoned chef who has cut his teeth in numerous restaurants in KL and beyond, including multiple Spanish tapas restaurants in KL and Singapore as well as a stint at celebrated local Japanese tapas restaurant Babe. Having spent a decade honing his skills in other people’s restaurants, he decided in early 2019 that the time was finally ripe to strike out on his own.
Hamachi | Ponzu | Pickled Apple & Ulam Raja
Steam-Baked Local Fish | Mushrooms | Smoked Fish Sauce
Dry-Aged Duck with Kecap Manis Tare | Pucuk Paku & Sesame
Striploin | Potato Puree | Sansho Butter | Four-Angled Beans
Elderflower & Bunga Kantan
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”121831″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”121832″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”121829″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”121833″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.