Wong’s Special Cooking Class by Cook4U
Want to know how to make your own salted baked whole farm chicken? Then come experience a Special Edition Cooking Class by the formidable Chef Wong, who will teach you how to master a 3-Course decadent meal that will surely impress your family and friends!
Chef Wong, who is an experienced cook that specialises in Western cuisines, will teach you a step-by-step cooking lesson that reinvents Chinese cuisines.
[vc_single_image image=”5862″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Salted Baked Whole Farm Chicken
BBQ Pork Ribs (7-8 Ribs)
[vc_single_image image=”5872″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]This lesson is suitable for beginners! Bring a friend along with you for this cooking class and enjoy a special promotional package of RM488 for 2 pax! Select this option on the checkout page.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.