Wong's Special Western Cooking Class by Cook4U in July
A new cooking menu designed by the formidable Chef Wong – this is one learning-how-to-cook experience that you do not want to miss, especially for you hardcore meat lovers out there!
And since this is Chef Wong’s first time teaching such mouth-watering dishes, Cook4U is offering the cooking class only at RM202.30nett per person! (rsp: RM289nett)
This is Chef Wong’s Special Edition three-course Cooking Class who will teach you how to grill your own prawn wrapped with bacon or even roast your own juicy, flavourful chicken filled with beer goodness using creative but easy methods.[vc_text_separator title=”Dishes You Will Learn”]
Grilled Prawn with Wrapped Bacon
Beer Butt Chicken
Baked Salmon in Pastry
[vc_single_image image=”10184″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]If you are looking to impress your friends and family anytime soon on your very version of Western gourmet dishes, book your spots at this cooking class NOW!
*pictures are for illustration purposes only
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.