WSET Level 1 Award in Wines & Spirits by AYS Wine & Sake Consultancy
If you’ve always had a deep interest in wine (beyond just drinking it), or are starting out in a career in the wine industry, AYS Wine & Sake Consultancy is organising a whole-day introductory course!
For individuals new to oenology (the study of wine), the WSET Level 1 Award certification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine. Students will explore the main types and styles of wine, using your senses of sight, smell and taste.
You will also gain basic skills in describing wines accurately, and recommending food-wine pairings. Upon successfully completing the exam, participants earn an internationally-recognised WSET certificate, and lapel pin.
For those who’ve purchased their ticket by 24 November, you’ll be able to take the Level 1 exam the same day. Otherwise we will schedule the exam on a different date.
[vc_single_image image=”114816″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”109551″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.